Apple Watch Series 3 (LTE) port from T-Mobile to Verizon
RHYTHMNATION58

I have already paid my device off with T-Mobile and would like to activate it on Verizon's network.  It's "unlocked" in Apple and Verizon's system, however Verizon is unable to add my IMEI into their system.

I've already:

• un-paired and re-paired my watch and iPhone. 
  • reset network settings
  • powered down and restarted my watch
  • updated its' watch's software
  • updated carrier settings
  • enabled "Voice & Data" on my iPhone
  • tried activating cellular service for watch via the Watch app

I'm way outside of my return period and don't want to spend another $500-$600 for the same device.  Can anyone shed some light on this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Apple Watch Series 3 (LTE) port from T-Mobile to Verizon
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RHYTHMNATION58, I apologize for any difficulties with getting this device activated. Did you confirm the device was compatible prior to porting the service over? You can check compatibility here: http://spr.ly/6582DgdJ2. If the device is not compatible with our network it would not be able to be activated. 

AlbertoR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
RHYTHMNATION58

But it's bands are capable with LTE bands on Verizon's network?

0 Likes
RHYTHMNATION58

I've read the box and it states that it's compatible with VZW's LTE bands and frequencies.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for providing those details. We have send a Private Message. Please verify the information requested.

AlbertoR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes