Apple Watch Series 7 Cellular watch getting stuck on the E911 screen
OMMF
Enthusiast - Level 2

Been trying to set up my new Apple Watch Series 7 Cellular watch and can't get pass the E911 screen. It's just a blank white screen. Happens both on the phone and on the website under Chrome. I was able to add device on the web using Firefox so it shows in my account, but I still can't get it to work on the phone. 

I go to Cellular, Set up Cellular, Set up Cellular

Enter my password then Continue

The plan is picked for me, then hit continue

I see E911 popup quickly then the screen goes white. Have a black band with the Verizon log and a link to cancel at the top. The rest of the screen is white. 

75 Replies
koji1616

Twitter support was the fix! took about 15 minutes

0 Likes
Akramer84

so what is the FIX?????

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Akramer84, we are here for you to help in any way possible. Please send us a Private Note for better assistance. *Jose

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kdubinwa We certainly want to help with your phone activation. Twitter is a great option, and we don't want to go back anf forth on two different platforms. Are you working with us on Twitter? -Dolores

0 Likes
koji1616

Any fix? Been having this issue for days now. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi koji1616, 

We are here to help, and we want to make sure you can enjoy your Apple Watch! Can you tell us more about exactly what's happening with your device? Do you have the option on the screen to enter your emergency address, and continue? 

-Michelle

0 Likes
dkohler

Same issue here.

0 Likes
OMMF
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mine finally started working. Woke up this morning went to try again and as soon as I went to Cellular on the app and it showed Verizon as the service. 

This process started Wednesday so 5 days.

0 Likes
ssun24
Enthusiast - Level 2

Similar problem here, but maybe mine is worse: Got new apple watch 7 cellular version on 11/22/2021, it is going blank page after I hit setup cellular service in Apple Watch App on my iphone, I cannot even see E911 setup page. I also checked my apple watch's IMEI code on Verizon site, it shows no record or no compatible for cellular service. 

@vzw_customer_support any idea what is going on?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I have a smartwatch and I can't live without it.  I would be just as concerned if I was having issues activating it.  I want to make sure we are on the same page.  Did you purchase the device through Verizon or was this purchased through Apple or another 3rd party?-Santo

0 Likes
ssun24
Enthusiast - Level 2

I purchased it from Apple online.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

When you purchased it from Apple, was the watch labeled as being compatible with the Verizon network. The reason we ask is because if our site is not finding the device details or showing as not compatible, the watch will not activate on our network. ~Pam

0 Likes
ssun24
Enthusiast - Level 2

I checked Apple Watch 7 is compatible with Verizon network with no issue.

0 Likes