Re: Apple Watch Series 7 Cellular watch getting stuck on the E911 screen
Toddkammeyer

I’m having the same issue. Hopefully they are listening and resolve it quickly. 

0 Likes
MarshallDalmatian
Enthusiast - Level 1

I visited a Verizon store earlier today and had a similar experience activating my Apple Watch Series 7. The rep tried multiple ways to transfer my cellular package from my old watch to my new. This included using their tablet to transfer the IMEI, try creating a new cellular plan for the new watch and other attempts. She said that she was hitting the E911 screen as well and was unable to proceed. She had called someone higher up in a call center and had a conversation with them. The individual looked into it with his manager. The rep on the phone confirmed that Verizon is having an issue with their activation server for watches. The rep on the phone could not give an estimate but it seems they are aware of the issue to some extent. I just tried about 10 minutes ago with the E911 screen briefly appearing and then going blank unable to enter any data for it. I hope this helps, just my experience! 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, MarshallDalmatian. We are sorry to hear that there is an issue activating your Apple Watch series 7. We do see an alert about this issue,but it also has solution we can try for you. We are going to send you a Private Note to assist your further. *Cassie

0 Likes
AppleWatch7

Hi, I am having the same exact issue. Can you please help me?

0 Likes
Sj9135938573

Why wouldn’t you send it to all of us having issues?

0 Likes
N0reaster

Please share this solution in chat, i’m having the same issue

0 Likes
N0reaster

It is unacceptable you have a solution for this and will not share, I bought my Series 7 today and have the same issue with 911 screen briefly popping up, then disappearing allowing no further way to complete activation…I hate Verizon

0 Likes
Sj9135938573

I am chatting with Apple trying to push the issue.  All Verizon has done is try to place blame.  We shall see. 

0 Likes
N0reaster

It is clearly a Verizon issue to me…

0 Likes
Sj9135938573

Agreed, but I am guessing Apple has more pull than us.  😉

If we all get on Apple’s radar, they will tell Verizon what is up.  After Verizon has been dismissive tonight, that has been my path.

0 Likes