Re: Automated Order Status Says "Shipped"
rjtomczak

It has also said my order has shipped and i should receive my order in 1-2 buisness days...my credit card has also been charged so it must be waiting to be picked up by fedex.... everyone who preorder the first couple hours of launch should most likely expect to see their phones delivered by Thursday. Smiley Happy

0 Likes
abadgti

When I called #611 it says it has shipped. When check my order online it says it is still processing and my CC hasn't been charged either.

0 Likes
bomani1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Mine said please hold, for the next repsentative. Still no info.

0 Likes
iMark

Mine said shipped too!  AND I was charged today for the order!  😃

0 Likes
benf207
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm trying to do this, but after confirming the reference number it says your call is being transferred and then it tells me they are closed.

0 Likes
Marlin66
Enthusiast - Level 1

Visa was charged so I am hoping it will be here soon. Online stat

us gives a new number but no tracking number.

0 Likes
Marlin66
Enthusiast - Level 1

I got that message as well. I ordered online and upon checking the staus online I saw this;

Tracking Number:
Hide tracking details
    Courier :
    Ship Date:

I received no tracking number as of 8:10AM 09/18/12

Message was edited by: Marlin Guinn

0 Likes
whos_who
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks a lot i just did *611 & option 4 /order status and verizon sent me a text message right away saying my phone was shipped and they gave me the FedEx tracking #, now im excited!

0 Likes
Automated Order Status Says "Shipped"
rjtomczak

I got my tracking information for fedex and it has already been shipped out... shipped out from West Chester, PA..... I cant wait... ITs almost here!!!

0 Likes
Marlin66
Enthusiast - Level 1

I finally called them. My confirmation said it would be shipped the 21st, the rep told me that it would be on the 28th, not sure of when it will get here now. Very disappointed. My card said they had authorized the purchase. I did not think they would do that until they had a shipping label.

0 Likes