Re: Automated Order Status Says "Shipped"
Marlin66
Enthusiast - Level 1

What time did you order it please as I ordered online on 8/14 7:00AM EDST

0 Likes
MsAud67
Enthusiast - Level 2

It's my understanding that they will authorize the purchase, then within 4-6 hours you should receive tracking information.  Luckily for you if they already charged your card, more than likely you will receive it on the 21st!  My card has not been charged yet... Smiley Sad

0 Likes
jacey05

Can you tell me if you really did receive your phone within 2 days?  I'm experiencing the exact same situation.  I ordered on 9/24 in store with an estimated ship date of 10/19. Tried to check my order online a couple of hours ago and have been receiving the error that the page is 'experiencing technical difficulties', so I called *611 and got the message that my order had been shipped and should arrive within 2 business days.  However, when I press 2 for the tracking information, I receive a message, 'we show that this order has been received and activated'.  I tried to chat with customer service online and was told I would have to contact customer service over the phone.  I called and was told that my order has not been shipped because there is no tracking number on my account.  I asked why *611 would indicate that it has been shipped, but the person I spoke with could not provide an explanation and I am now left with conflicting information and no one willing to investigate further and determine what exactly the status of my order is.  I understand the call volume and stress customer service is receiving, but this situation is becoming a bit frustrating.

0 Likes
garrett2601
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes you are in limbo wait till morning and you will have your tracking info. It just took about 12 hours for the two different systems to catch up. Tomorrow you should have your tracking number... Good luck

Sent from my amazing iPhone 5

0 Likes
jacey05

Thanks for the reply.  As of this morning, *611 still says my phone has shipped, but also still says it has been received and activated when I try to acess the tracking number.  Also, my order status online still says that 'we are experiencing techincal difficulties.'  I've tried to track from my MacBook at home and at my PC at work with the same result, so I know it's not my computer(s) or browser(s).  Hopefully something will change today.

0 Likes
garrett2601
Enthusiast - Level 2

There are two different websites from Verizon to track shipments check the second website I don't think it was actually a Verizon.com website but its was fed info from them. Anyway search these forums for it punch in ur info and that is where I got my tracking info. Let me know if you have any other questions!!

Sent from my amazing iPhone 5

0 Likes
jacey05

Thanks again.  I finally got a tracking number via *611 late this afternoon. Smiley Happy  It will arrive on Thursday.  I still can't see anything via the web; the page still states 'we're experiencing technical difficulties.'  But, at least I have a tracking number now and can follow it's progress via FedEx.  Hope everyone else gets their phones soon, too. 

0 Likes