Re: Battery replacement in iphone 6
mama23dogs
Legend

Contact Apple.  Apple is doing $29 replacements

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want to see you have the best device experience. Please tell me more about what you are experiencing with the device power.

YaleK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
VMH101580
Enthusiast - Level 3

Why isn’t Verizon fixing them for their own customers who pay monthly for a Protection Plan that covers the battery too? Why should they have to pay Apple $29 to fix it when it should have been fixed for free under Verizon‘s own policy.

I think that it isn’t fair to those who pay monthly for additional protection on their devices for this exact reason.

0 Likes
VMH101580
Enthusiast - Level 3

Why isn’t Verizon fixing them for their own customers who pay monthly for a Protection Plan that covers the battery too? Why should they have to pay Apple $29 to fix it when it should have been fixed for free under Verizon‘s own policy.

It’s unfair to all Verizon customers who are paying for a monthly protection plan that IS listed within Version‘s own Terms and Conditions for that Protecion Plan. The battery is considered hardware on iPhones according to Verizon‘s own agreemen. And nowhere under the Exclusions section in the Terms does it say otherwise.

Verizon beoke and dishonored there own Terms and Condition for their own Total Mobile Protection Plan Agreement!

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

You are paying for insurance through Asurion, not Verizon.  Verizon does not fix phones.

0 Likes
VMH101580
Enthusiast - Level 3

The customer pays Verizon for the protection plan. When the device has hardware damage then Verizon will fix, repair, or replace the device. And the battery is part of the hardware.

And as far as the insurance portion provided by Asurion, you still pay Verizon for it. Once you file a claim to Asurion, then you pay a deductible to Asurion if and when your device is lost stolen or damaged from scenarios that deal with accidental damage. The damage Asurion covers is: water damage, physical damage to the device other than hardware.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having a device that holds a battery charge is important, VMH101580.  Which iPhone variant do you currently have and are you experiencing difficulties with your battery?  Is there any physical or liquid damage to your device? When did this issue start?

AdamB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes