Broken promise
Pciwant
Enthusiast - Level 1

I hope someone sees this and helps 

in store verizon on gandy in Tampa is TERRIBLE nothing but broken promises and snake like feelings 

my family went in to get my mom a new iPhone 12 the guy there convinced my parents to trade in the old phone for a $500 credit deal he mentioned nothing of needing any special requirements to them got my family to sign it they traded phones and 5 days later after phone was sent out I get a message from them saying he is having trouble applying the promo and we need to switch our plan we do not want to switch our plan and never would have taken the deal knowing that after i mentioned that he just stopped replying 
I went in store a month later and the team laughed at me for wanting the phone back or wanting a credit they got me out saying they would call me and I have yet to get a call,I called them and they refused to anwser im tired of this  

tldr: was supposed to get $500 off iPhone 12 for trade in then he didn’t apply it because he didn’t mention changing plans till 5 days later

0 Likes
Re: Broken promise
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Pciwant, I am sorry to learn of the recent troubles your family has had at the local store. It is important that all disclosures of a promotion is provided up front. Regarding the promo, sadly, if the plan change was a requirement it need to be changed. We don't have a way around applying without the account meeting the requirements. We certainly can provide feedback on your behalf regarding the store. Do you have the name of the individual and address to the store location?

0 Likes
Re: Broken promise
Pciwant
Enthusiast - Level 1

So we are down$500 credit 

we traded in a phone we would have rather kept that we can’t get back 

forced to change our plan to something we do not want 

and at most all they get is feedback on the store?

after we were lied to 

After being a long time customer 

doesn’t that seem a bit unfair ? 

0 Likes