Re: Business Phone Pre-Orders
alexandraeleni
Enthusiast - Level 1

My order status just changed from awaiting inventory to complete, so I'm guessing that the charge went through and it will be on its way tomorrow! Unfortunately I don't have access to the credit card regarding checking recent transactions because it's not my card. However, online when I click on the order id, it says

"Your order has been processed and will be shipped based on inventory availability and shipping method.  You will receive shipment notification and tracking details via email."

And it still has a delivered by date of 9/21, so I am hopeful!!

0 Likes
theroamingjoe2012
Enthusiast - Level 3

All nine of my orders went to complete status overnight.  Don't have tracking numbers yet though but my assumption is that if they had phones to complete the orders then there's no reason they shouldn't go out today.

0 Likes
jojo122488
Enthusiast - Level 3

Greetings business customers! Just spoke with the business support center since I have not received any shipping info or a tracking number and they said that business orders might not ship out until 5-6 PM tonight since they have overnight delivery, but he still had in there delivery by 9/21 so hopefully the email comes soon, but they might not ship out until tonight since that is how their business orders work. Anyone receive a confirmatino email or tracking number?

0 Likes
theroamingjoe2012
Enthusiast - Level 3

So far I have tracking numbers for two of my nine Verizon orders.  And they aren't in any particular order either.  One was for an order placed around 7:30 AM EDT and another was for an order placed at 10:45 AM EDT.

All of my orders are in a completed status though.  So it would appear once they clear the inventory hurdle then it's probably just a matter of grabbing a phone from the pile and processing it for shipping.

0 Likes
jojo122488
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ok well at least they havent forgotten about their business customers. I have read in other threads that people have been tracking orders by reference number using the location#_00order# for example is the location is D12365 and the Order # is 1523698 then the reference ID for FedEx is D12365_001523698. Have any business customers seen this who have tracking information?

0 Likes
jhelms89

I still have not gotten any email except the initial email showing that I did an equipment upgrade. I have an equipment upgrade order number but not an order number or anything like that.

0 Likes
jhelms89

Where do you check your order. All I can see to check is my transaction history and that doesn't show me anything useful.

0 Likes
jojo122488
Enthusiast - Level 3

I've checked my order status in multiple places! Here are some that I've tried and unfortunately have gotten some conflicting answers from:

1) Pre-Order Status page: https://preorder.verizonwireless.com/iconic/iconic/screens/IconicSearchInit.do

2) Order Status page: http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/orderstatus/OrderStatusForm

3) Tweeting to Verizon @VZWSupport

4) Calling Verizon Customer Service

5) Checking my credit card transactions

When I pre-ordered my phone I did not go through the business website, I went through the customer service center and since my dad is the primary account holder he received an email with an Order #, Pre Order # and Location #. These have all been helpful in checking the status of the order.

0 Likes
theroamingjoe2012
Enthusiast - Level 3

The reference numbers I'm seeing do look like that unfortunately, for enterprise business customers, we don't seem to have access to that number until we can look up the tracking number which by then means the phone has shipped.  They assign some other order number that starts with VZB.  That number does not correspond to what I've seen on the associated FedEx references.

0 Likes
jhelms89

My order conf. looked like this.

Thank you for your purchase today! This email represents the Verizon Wireless Order Confirmation for the designated order(s) listed below. Please retain this for your records.

Your Equipment Upgrade Order # is: MB116XXXXXX

Phone Number: 812-320-XXXX

0 Likes