Business to Personal Upgrade
ThaiFood

Hello,

Was searching for an answer but can't find any answers.  Personally, I have VZW with iphone 4 and my upgrade isn't until next year March.  Want to get iphone 5 so bad.  At our office we use the Droid Incredible that my workplace pays for the phone data plan and voice.  My droid is still fine and I barely use it since I have my iphone.  Was wondering since at work I am due for an upgrade on my business line, and the company covers this expense as part as a perk.  Can i order the iphone 5 and then use it and activate the iphone on my own personal account?  Reason I am asking is I dont want to lose out on my unlimited data plan. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Business to Personal Upgrade
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@Thaifood - I know it has been a bit since you initially posted this message. Were you able to find an answer to your question?

That's really nice of your company to provide you with cell service! If your company allows you to upgrade and switch your phone to your personal account, you would be able to make that change. Since you are not upgrading your personal line, your package wouldn't change at this time.

Thank you and have a great week!

NicandroN_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter: @vzwsupport

0 Likes