CONTACTS
FREBRI76

How do I transfer my contacts from the cloud to my phone?  New update deleted all from my phone.

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: CONTACTS
mama23dogs
Legend

Have you signed in to iCloud on the phone with the same Apple ID?

open settings, open iCloud, is contacts switch on?

open settings, open contacts, make sure the default is one the correct email account.

0 Likes
Re: CONTACTS
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That’s terrible to hear that your contacts were deleted as a result of the update on your device, Frebri76. Let me help you get them contacts back. Did you back up your contacts prior to the update? To get your contacts from the cloud to your phone, follow the steps below.

1. Open the Verizon Cloud app from your new phone's App menu. ( Note: If Verizon Cloud isn't listed in your App menu, you'll need to download the Verizon Cloud app to your new phone.)
2. Tap Get Started. (Select the types of files you want restored to your new phone from the cloud in this case the contacts).
3. Tap OK

Please note: When you're connected to Wi-Fi you won't be charged for any data you use because you aren't using the Verizon Wireless network. If you need more details, please use this link http://vz.to/2bIS4OY and let me know if you need more assistance.

EdwinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes