CUSTOMER SERVICE
tcarazo
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've been a loyalty customer for over 30 years. Verizon has me 10 years(because I signed on after divorce)  Verizon agent has the WORST customer service. I cannot get a live agent right now. I've read everyones post just about and see that everyone is having the issue with not being able to speak to a live agent. I'm so done with Verizon.

Previously I was in the Costa Rica and supposedly got a Verizon Travel Pass, I was charged for no service in that area, the agent told me Verizon carries service at the location. I was in a foreign country and they would not help me. I was stuck in a very dangerous situation and the call kept prompting me to a link to text for a chat. I even replied that it was URGENT, this was very scary and I had no cell phone. If you have loved ones that leave the country please find a provider that will connect you with a live agent.

They absolutely do nothing for the customer.

Now I've been trying to call for two days I get a link for chatting. If anyone knows I I can speak to someone please let me know.

I'll keep trying to call but I'm DONE WITH VERIZON 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: CUSTOMER SERVICE
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We value your loyalty to Verizon for the past 30+ years, tcarazo. We do want our customers to have nothing but an excellent experience with us. I'm sorry that has not been the case. I do know the importance of needing to have your cell phone service working while you're traveling outside the United States. I'd like to get more details from you. I've sent you a Private Note. Please respond back to that message. -KevinR_VZW 

0 Likes
tcarazo
Enthusiast - Level 2

NO KEVIN

Why can't I get a live agent? NOW 

Why would you reply "that is not the case and I would like to get more details"?

So you DON'T know the case at all, 

0 Likes
Doggo
Contributor - Level 3

You're more than welcome to apply for the most ungrateful job on the planet if you want complete strangers to call you useless. Unfortunately, there's only so many people that are willing to subject themselves to daily verbal abuse for little pay.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are available to help now and we want to make sure that you get the assistance that you need. Did you receive the previous private message we sent you? 

0 Likes