Call timer
boomer9400

Is there a way to time the total minutes used for calls with an iPhone 6?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Call timer
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's a great question boomer9400. If you tap on settings, there is a field called Call Time that will provide you with total minutes used for current period and lifetime since phone has been activated. Was there a particular reason you were looking to keep track of minutes? We also provide a self serve option to keep track of your monthly usage by dialing #MIN send directly from your handset.

Thank You,

MichelleS_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's a great question boomer9400. If you tap on settings, there is a field called Call Time that will provide you with total minutes used for current period and lifetime since phone has been activated. Was there a particular reason you were looking to keep track of minutes? We also provide a self serve option to keep track of your monthly usage by dialing #MIN send directly from your handset.

Thank You,

MichelleS_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
daignact
Enthusiast - Level 2

Settings > Cellular and what you're looking for is under Call Time.

0 Likes