Calls breaking up - Help
knightdl60
Enthusiast - Level 1

Has anyone started having problems with Verizon service lately?   For some reason all my calls are breaking up really bad. 

Labels (1)
Re: Calls breaking up - Help
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having quality cell service is essential nowadays. I'd be glad to help. To best assist, I'd like to gather some details. Where are you located (city, state)? How are the other services (texts, data)? Do you know of others?

0 Likes
mitchellj303

Both my wife and myself have started having bad service inside our house on phone calls. We have to go outside to patio or yard in order for person on the other end to hear us or us hear them. This just started in the last 3-4 weeks.  I haven't noticed it on text, so I can't speak to that.   We have both lost calls from Medical Personnel and friends because they can not hear us when we answer the phone. We hear them, but they can't hear us.  What has happened to the quality cell phone service we have been used to for years?We both have I5C phones.  We live ain Cheraw, SC Zip 29520

0 Likes
MARHEN29
Enthusiast - Level 1

Both of our phones have horrible service.   I have iPhone 7S and my husband has an Android Moto.  Both break up sentences to callers and my husband even gets dropped calls.   Our service after many Years with Verizon has really gotten bad.

Marjorie

0 Likes
CLed1024

I've been having this issue for about a month now as well it's super frustrating.  I can hear people fine but no matter where I move in my house people can't seem to hear me.  Doesn't matter if I have the wifi on or off and I have full bars but no one can seem to hear me.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is never the experience that we want you to have with your service and we want to help in any way we can. We do recommend that you delete the previous message that includes your phone number. Are calls the only service that are being impacted? What happens when you send a message or use data? 

RogerZ_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CLed1024, we never like to hear that you have come across issues with your calls. Allow us to look into this for you. Is this only happening while at home or other locations as well? Is it happening indoors and/or outdoors? Is it just your line or others as well?

ChristineK_VZW

0 Likes
CLed1024

Mostly at home/indoors. I know I'm not the only one in the area having this issue.  I've had multiple friends in the Philadelphia area (including my roommate) saying they're having the same issue.  I can hear the other person totally fine that I call, but it seems like whoever we call can't hear me.  this is happening on every single call I've made in the last 3 weeks or so.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CLed1024,

Thank you for those added details about your calling experience. Now, what's the make and model of your phones you're using with us? Also, when you're outside your residence, what's the quality like when you take calls? Lastly, when you're on the calls, what (if any) audio accessories do you use (headphones, wired, wireless, speaker with mic, etc.)? 

RyanC_VZW

0 Likes
CLed1024

Hey!

I have an iphone 7.  It seems like my calls are fine outside my home for the most part, although I don't make many calls outside of my house to test it out.  I always just use my phone, no audio accessories. 

0 Likes