Re: Calls breaking up - Help
pris77

Thank you all for responses, my issue was fixed by installing a booster, no more breaking up.

0 Likes
nekrum45

was the booster an additional one time charge?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Nekrum45, it sounds like you have some questions regarding the Network Extender. These devices are available at https://www.verizon.com/products/samsung-4g-lte-network-extender-2/?adobe_mc=MCMID%3D620258361275852...  They are a great way to improve indoor coverage with a connection to an always on high speed internet. The Network Extender does not have a monthly plan cost, use cost or contract. Does this help to explain?  LorenB_VZW If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ptran66

Hi, 

I have this issue with my phone calls and facetime. I have over 468.2 Mbps download speed and yet my facetime still cuts out, freezes, robot like. My phone calls are awful, people can never hear me because it cuts out so bad. I am based in Houston, TX. This happens when I drive, am in my home, everywhere. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is indeed strange that this happens both on your phone calls, and with Facetime, ptran66. Both of these services use different technology, and the download speeds you're getting are certainly more than capable of handling Facetime. I'd like to gather some additional details so that I can help get this fixed. When did this issue first start happening? What upload speeds are you getting with the same speed test? Can you share the nearest cross streets in Houston where this happened most recently? JosephE_VZW

0 Likes
Gawi
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've been having service problems for months.  I've been a Verizon wireless customer for longer than I can remember and have always had good reception.  Now it's terrible.

I reported the problem to Verizon Wireless and they just sent me the results of their 'investigation'.  Basically they admit that there is a problem but they won't fix it.  But, hey! I can purchase a piece of equipment to boost the signal.  How convenient.  After sending their report, they followed up with a notice that they are increasing the price of their cloud service.  Lol.

Needless to say,  I'm switching providers for better service.  Verizon obviously doesn't want my business.

0 Likes
Cagirl2

My husband having same issues with his S9.  I have the S7Edge and when he calls a lot of times hes very broken up.  He drives truck so this is a problem.   A couple other drivers also having same problems.  Alm have Verizon.  Boss has Nextel and everyone thinking of switching to that as he never has service  issues.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The last thing we want is for you or your husband to have to consider switching providers, Cagirl2. It is essential that calls work without being broken up. When did all this start? When you speak with others on your S7 Edge, are those calls also broken up?

GeorgeS_VZW

0 Likes
mfgade

wifi booster page No Longer Available.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We can definitely get you the updated page. Please see this link for more details about our Network Extender: https://www.verizon.com/support/4g-lte-network-extender-faqs/ .

EllisandraC_VZW

0 Likes