Can I Restore Pictures On My Phone After My Daugher Deleted Them?
DEARIC61
Enthusiast - Level 1

My daughter and I share an itunes account- for music and app purchase control. We have each others music and some photos. She recently updated her iPhone 6 without backing it up. She discovered that all 2000 of my photos were in her phone. Without discussing with me she deleted them and deleted them in RECENTLY DELETED PHOTOS. When I went to my photos the next day ALL OF my photos are gone. Luckily some of them are in my Verizon Cloud but is there any way I can retrieve them back to my Phone???? Help.

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Help! My daughter and I share the same iTunes account-for controlling app purchases etc. Unfortunatly we share music and some photos. She just recently updated her phone, without backing up her photos, when the download was complete she noticed that A
RMCCAMMAN
Contributor - Level 2

Yikes, so sorry to hear about this. Try these steps

• On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings. Scroll down and tap iCloud > Storage > Manage Storage.
    Manage Storage in Settings on an iPhone
  • On your Mac, go to Apple menu > System Preferences, then click iCloud.
  • On your PC, open iCloud for Windows and click Storage.

see if you can find the old iCloud backups. If they are NOT, unfortunately there is no way to recover something that was not backed up.

View solution in original post

Re: Help! My daughter and I share the same iTunes account-for controlling app purchases etc. Unfortunatly we share music and some photos. She just recently updated her phone, without backing up her photos, when the download was complete she noticed that A
Weth
Legend

See if there is an old itunes backup that you did when on your phone. This is one of the many reasons why you don't share the same itunes account. There is family share now, where each family member gets his or her own itunes account, but you can share app purchases. You can set her account to only allow purchases once you approve. Each person would keep separate backups in the family share case. It is free, so not sure why people still share itunes accounts.

0 Likes
RMCCAMMAN
Contributor - Level 2

Yikes, so sorry to hear about this. Try these steps

• On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings. Scroll down and tap iCloud > Storage > Manage Storage.
    Manage Storage in Settings on an iPhone
  • On your Mac, go to Apple menu > System Preferences, then click iCloud.
  • On your PC, open iCloud for Windows and click Storage.

see if you can find the old iCloud backups. If they are NOT, unfortunately there is no way to recover something that was not backed up.