Can I exchange my phone?
THINTON

I upgraded yesterday to an iPhone 7 because I was told that it and the plus had the exact same camera. I discussed how as a photography teacher the depth effect can be used to teach so many things. He said they were the same and explained pricing. So I went with the 7 because it was cheaper. 18 hours later I find out that the phone doesn't actually have what I was asking for and I had to get a plus to get that. Can I exchange since I was sold the wrong phone and lied to about it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Was sold wrong phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@THINTON

Perfect! You can return and exchange your iPhone 7 for an iPhone 7 Plus within 14 days of purchase. You can review our Return Policy here: http://vz.to/2mkZjk8 for more details. A restocking fee of $35 applies to any return or exchange of a wireless device (excluding Hawaii). Where did you purchase your new iPhone 7; in store, over the phone with a representative or online via our website (www.VerizonWireless.com)?

AnthonyTa_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Trent, we can understand how important it is for you to have a phone with the right type of camera. We're sorry about the recent upgrade experience. Let's see how we can help. You can exchange a phone as long as you're within the 14 day Worry Free Guarantee time frame and the phone doesn't have any damage. How long ago did you purchase the device?

0 Likes
THINTON

I bought it yesterday, 24 hours ago.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@THINTON

Perfect! You can return and exchange your iPhone 7 for an iPhone 7 Plus within 14 days of purchase. You can review our Return Policy here: http://vz.to/2mkZjk8 for more details. A restocking fee of $35 applies to any return or exchange of a wireless device (excluding Hawaii). Where did you purchase your new iPhone 7; in store, over the phone with a representative or online via our website (www.VerizonWireless.com)?

AnthonyTa_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes