Can I keep my old plan....
rayday

Can I keep my old plan with VZN if I now have an iPhone 4s (eligible for an upgrade) and go to the iPhone 6+? If yes, that will have me buying a new 6+....

Thanks in advance!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can I keep my old plan....
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question rayday. I can understand the need to save on cost with this affordable plan. If you upgrade with a discount and 2year contract, you will have to change your plan. You will need to buy your phone at full retail price to keep the current plan you're using on your account.

KinquanaH_VzW
Follow us on twtter @vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi rayday!

I understand your eagerness! In most cases yes. However, let's confirm....Which calling and data plan do you have currently?

Thanks,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
rayday

Hi – and thanks!

I have 2 iPhone 4s’s: xxx-xxx-7679 and xxx-xxx-6643

<<Numbers edited to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service >>  .

Both on 1 bill, Nationwide Loyalty Family Share Secondary 550 Share w/Pri$9.99 S4995 1107. Unlimited Data. I do travel a lot and have been transferring to a Int’l calling-roaming and data plan, then switching back when I get into the U.S.

I’d need to keep all of this in place – can I do it?

(Thanks in advance)

Ray

PS: Thanks for being so available – this is great!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question rayday. I can understand the need to save on cost with this affordable plan. If you upgrade with a discount and 2year contract, you will have to change your plan. You will need to buy your phone at full retail price to keep the current plan you're using on your account.

KinquanaH_VzW
Follow us on twtter @vzwsupport

0 Likes