Can I take my SIM Card from my IPhone 8 and put it in the IPhone 6?
nanblues71

I bought an unlocked IPhone 6 from straight Talk. The phone will activate with straight Talk's sim card. I got a Verizon sim card for the IPhone 6 and tried to activate the phone. I can't get past the iTunes sign in.

Was on the phone with verizon trying a few different things and none of them worked. The rep said that if I was to take my sim card out of my IPhone 8 and place it in the IPhone 6 that it may get the phone switched to verizon and thereby allowing my new Sim card that I have for the IPhone 6 to get the phone to activate on the Verizon network.

Any thoughts? I hate going to the verizon store and wait for two or three hours to talk to a rep....  Thanks

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can I take my SIM Card from my IPhone 8 and put it in the IPhone 6?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

nanblues71, we understand how essential it is to make sure you have a SIM card that is compatible with the device you are trying to activate. Your time is truly valuable and we are here to make sure we find you a speedy resolution. I have sent you a private message. Please respond to that message. Thank you.

SylviaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes