Can I trade in my 6 Plus for the 6s?
Stephlyln44

I have an iPhone 6 plus.  Wanted to trade it in for the 6s with more memory. (Prefer the smaller size/need more memory.)  Was told that because I was in the middle of my contract, I couldn't do it without breaking my contract and incurring all sorts of fees.  Why can't I just trade it in and Verizon add another year to my contract?  I have been a long, loyal user of Verizon--wireless, phones, tv, internet etc.  Would think that counted for something...

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Wanted to trade in my 6 Plus for the 6s
Weth
Legend

This is not going to be possible.  You can sell your 6 Plus, take the proceeds and buy a 6s, but that is about as good as you can get right now. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

This is not going to be possible.  You can sell your 6 Plus, take the proceeds and buy a 6s, but that is about as good as you can get right now. 

0 Likes
Stephlyln44

Not to be stupid but will they move my account/number to the new phone? Or will everything change?

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Your number will go on any new device you use. All you're doing is changing devices, not changing your account.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Stephlyln44, congratulations on your upgrade to a new device. Did you uprgade on your current phone number or add a new line of service? If you upgraded on your current line, your mobiel number will be activated on that device.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes