Can i make a claim for a repair after the repair
4beauski
Enthusiast - Level 1

My wife broke her phone screen and had it repaired locally.  She didn't file an Asurion claim prior because she forgot she had insurance.  Can we file a claim for the repair work that has already been completed?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
Re: Can i make a claim for a repair after the repair
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The insurance claim is to get a replacement phone after paying the deductible. It won't reimburse you for the repair. The deductible might be more than the repair cost too.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Can i make a claim for a repair after the repair
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It concerns us to hear that her device's screen was broken, and we're glad that she was able to get it repaired, 4beauski. Asurion does have a deductible amount that depends on the kind of device you have, and the status of it. For this reason, we do apologize, as we would be unable to cover the repair work that was done on the device. We recommend that if anything ever happens to any of your devices, you contact us to see all available options. 

David_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes