Can't Receive Calls But Can Make Calls & Send Texts iPhone 14
DaveInMBFL
Enthusiast - Level 2

I recently ported my T-Mobile account to Verizon. My wife's iPhone 14 Pro Max can make calls, send/receive Text messages and all other functions work. I have searched and verified all iPhone setting are correct and not interfering with receiving calls. My wife is in the medical profession and I really need to get this resolved.

Regards

0 Likes
Re: Can't Receive Calls But Can Make Calls & Send Texts iPhone 14
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are here to assist you with your phone inquiry! Please send us a Private Note.

*Bri

0 Likes
thejacksnyder
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same issue as the user you replied to, I recently transferred service from AT&T but since activating the new phone I haven't been able to receive calls/voicemails or SMS.  I am afraid the new account wasn't synced properly to transfer service, is there any way you could help me with this issue?  

The phone can still make outgoing calls & text, and still receives iMessage texts, but incoming SMS and phone calls do not go through.  When I turn on the old phone I transferred from, it still functions on AT&T's network, which doesn't seem right if the number was transferred over.  

Thank you so much for your assistance 🙂

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I’m saddened you’ve been having trouble with getting calls and texts thejacksnyder. We’ve sent a Private Note so that we can assist further.

-John

0 Likes
madindevon5521

We transferred from Net10 and are also having the same issue on my girlfriend’s phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey madindevon5521, this is certainly not the welcome we would want any customer to have when joining our service. Typically, this happens when a port request has not completed yet. Incoming calls and messages still go to the old service provider, and outgoing calls and messages work. Have you received any confirmation that the port request was completed? Otherwise, you can check on the status of your Port In Request here: https://www.verizon.com/digital/nsa/nos/ui/acct/portintent/switchtoverizon/#/

-Joseph

0 Likes