Can't pair phone
Goldie1951
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just purchased an iPhone 6 Plus and am unable to pair my phone in my car  can someone please help me

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can't pair phone
mama23dogs
Legend

Contact ypur dealership ship about updating the bluetooth software for the car.  This has happened with many devices with older bluetooth software.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

Contact ypur dealership ship about updating the bluetooth software for the car.  This has happened with many devices with older bluetooth software.

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

It depends on what radio you are dealing with. As mentioned, you may need a software update for your car radio. If it's an OEM radio then you will have to check with your car dealership. If it's an after-market unit then you will need to check with the manufacturer to see if there is an update.

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

I Should have mentioned to remove any previous pairings.  Some will only pair with one, which means it's still paired with previous phone, but you may have covered that already.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hello Goldie1951! I certainly am here to help you! Pairing the iPhone 6 Plus to your car is as a great benefit! Let's get you connected! What is the make/model of the car you are trying to pair with the phone? Have you been successful in pairing any other devices with the iPhone 6 Plus? Thanks in advance!

KristieQ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes