Can’t send or receive pictures from android users on my iPhone 14 pro
Honeybeekeeper

I upgrade my phone and now I can’t send pictures to android phones. My phone states not delivered. The android phone states message not sent: invalid destination address. Help please!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can’t send or receive pictures from android users on my iPhone 14 pro
BigDaddySchrenk
Enthusiast - Level 2

Log in to your Verizon account. Select "Account" at the top of the screen-"My Plan"-"Blocks." After selecting the appropriate line, select "block services"- then toggle on "block picture and video messaging." After saving, wait a minute or two then toggle it back to off. After everything saves, a phone restart may or may not be necessary.

This is after you verify that MMS Messaging and Group Messaging are toggled on in your iphone Messages settings.

This seems to reprovision sms/mms without having to call in.

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Honeybeekeeper, 

We are here to help. We want to make sure your messaging is working. Are you still having this same issue?

-Jenelle

0 Likes
BigDaddySchrenk
Enthusiast - Level 2

Log in to your Verizon account. Select "Account" at the top of the screen-"My Plan"-"Blocks." After selecting the appropriate line, select "block services"- then toggle on "block picture and video messaging." After saving, wait a minute or two then toggle it back to off. After everything saves, a phone restart may or may not be necessary.

This is after you verify that MMS Messaging and Group Messaging are toggled on in your iphone Messages settings.

This seems to reprovision sms/mms without having to call in.