Cannot text with non-iPhone users
Madzik08
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ever since I got my new iphone 14 Plus in December, I cannot group text if someone in the group is a non-iphone user. I can text directly with them, but they can't send me photos. 

I've checked all my settings per Apple and everything is how it should be. This is most likely a carrier issue.  May someone reach out to me on this matter?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cannot text with non-iPhone users
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Madzik08, we want your text messaging to work as it should. Please send a Private Note, so we can assist you here.

*Bee

0 Likes
srqdew
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same issue- unable to text in group text to non iPhone users .  Also not able to send a photo to a non apple phone- red circle with ! appears.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that you receive the help that you need with your services. We will need access to the account to assist with this. We will be sending a Private Note to assist. *Brittany

0 Likes
debd11

I have the same issue.  I've contacted Verizon about 3 times with no working solution so far. 

0 Likes
debd11

I've had the same issue with my iPhone 11 since sometime last year.  I can't text to a group if there is a non-iphone user in it.  Lately, I can't even send a regular text to certain non-iPhone users.  I have a friend I'm able to text, but, now the gifs won't go through to him. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how important it is to know what is going on with your text messages, and I am here to help. I am sending your a Private Note, so please keep an eye out for it.

*Crystal

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's not the experience we want for our customers, debd11. In a few moments, you should receive a Private Note from us. Please reply there, so we can look further into this group messaging issue with you.

*Gabriel

0 Likes
Phuff1

I  am having the same issue with my iPhone 14. I cannot group message or send photos to a non- iPhone user. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Goodness, Phuff1! We want to make sure your group messages are working properly! To correct what is happening, we'll need access to your account. Please, respond to the Private Note we've sent you! We'll get this fixed!

*chance

0 Likes