Cellular Data Not Working - Won't connect to internet
sjhess0510
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have an iPhone SE and it is a year old, but this problem started about 6-7 months after getting it.  I have a 12G data plan, so I only use cellular data whenever I am not connected to wifi and need to access the internet.  One time I turned on my cell data to search for something on the internet using the Safari app and next to the signal bars (I had full bars) and LTE the loading icon was spinning like normal.  The blue loading bar started near the address bar and just stayed there.  I waited like 10 min and turned the cellular data off and back on and tried again.  I tried moving around, but nothing but full bars showed everywhere I moved.  If I let it try to load long enough sometimes a "could not load because you are not connected to the internet" message would show.  What's weird is that some of my apps that required internet would work, but not Safari at all.  I was surprised to find that nothing had been posted on this problem before on the Verizon Wireless website.  I eventually found info on another website that told me to try taking out my SIM card and reinstall it.  That worked for a while but it keeps happening.  It is really frustrating especially times where I'm stuck somewhere and really need the internet to get info or directions.  If anyone has any suggestions, I would really appreciate it.

Labels (1)