Cost of Switching
Jay_Sis

Ok, so I'm planning to buy an iPhone 5 soon and I have a question about my bill, well the data part. I get 2gb of data for myself separate from the other lines under my name, will an upgrade force me to change my plan in any way? If not, will it force me to change any other aspect of my plan in any way? The phone I'm upgrading from is a Droid 3 in case you were wondering. I heard there are implications that arise from switching from a 4s but I do not have a 4s.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Cost of Switching
Weth
Legend

As long as you do not have unlimited data (and you do not), there is no change in plan, other than contract date is extended for 2 years. There is no problem switching from a 4S, other than on a single line, there is no way it would be ready for an upgrade yet.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

As long as you do not have unlimited data (and you do not), there is no change in plan, other than contract date is extended for 2 years. There is no problem switching from a 4S, other than on a single line, there is no way it would be ready for an upgrade yet.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jay_Sis,

Weth is correct. You will not need to change any aspect of your plan, besides the contract extension since you already have a 2GB plan. Congrats on the new phone! You're going to love it! Check out http://bit.ly/yN1P80 if you need any help with it.

Thank you!

Katie H
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Vdede626
Contributor - Level 1

Well. Wanted a iohine 5 I have unlimited data plan will that change.

0 Likes