Crap IOS upgrade
Scott123445678o9

What the? ChritineMay had me in chat for over an hour. Had me restore my phone, nothing changed, left chat with a "sorry" and messed up my pc with NO results. NO phone reordered. NO approval from tech support level two. FOUR wasted hours!!!!!!!! But the bill is in the mail. [removed] poor service

Profanity removed as required by the

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Crap IOS upgrade
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

lets work together to make things better. Tell me about what's happening with your phone? What troubleshooting have you been through with the chat session? Was the chat session with us or with Apple directly?
BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Crap IOS upgrade
Scott123445678o9

More run around. NO tech support level two for approval  for a replacement phone. Instead I get Corina who has me do EVERYTHING all over again from yesterday. Now, I have a new error message "Problem connecting to server". from resting the phone. Corina has NOT called back.  It has been twenty minutes!!! Like everyone in the world, I must be at work - NOT dealing with this cluster [removed] again. SEND ME A FREE REPLACEMENT PHONE. I have jumped through EVERY hoop set before me. Stall. Stall. Stall.

Profanity removed as required by the

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes