Credit card charged 24 hours ago but still no tracking #
blurayfreak
Enthusiast - Level 3

My credit card was charged for my new iPhone 5 nearly 24 hours ago. (My preorder was actually made 15 minutes after the "opening bell" last Friday.)

However, even though my status has changed to "order has been sent for processing", I still have no Tracking # / Courier info.

Is anyone in the same boat as me?

Labels (1)
Re: Credit card charged 24 hours ago but still no tracking #
cuevas90723
Enthusiast - Level 2

i was actually on the same boat as  you and i just receive my email about 2 minutes ago..just be patient you will get your email soon.

i have mine to be delivered by the 19th so hopefully it does come earlier! =D

0 Likes
blurayfreak
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks for the info. I was just getting a little nervous since it had been one whole day since my credit card was billed and all of these other folks were getting shipping notices. Don't want my iPhone to be the one that "falls through the cracks"...LOL!

0 Likes
cuevas90723
Enthusiast - Level 2

hahah tell me about it i was just feeling the same thing and i felt relief when i saw that email come in! lol just be patient if your Order Conformation Email said 9/21 ull get it by 9/21 since there are alot of orders is gonna take awhile to process ALL of them

0 Likes
blurayfreak
Enthusiast - Level 3

Out of curiosity, what is your 7-digit "location code"?

0 Likes
yr2615
Contributor - Level 1

My credit card shows it was charged yesterday (9/17/12) and I received my shipment e-mail at 3:42 a.m. (Pacific time) this morning.  I'm sure you'll get your email...did you check your spam folder just in case?  My location code is W779001 and I'm in the Los Angeles area.

0 Likes
whos_who
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered at 3:38 am EST online. I never recieved an email confirmation email. On 9/17 I saw that Verizon had charged my account for the phone.  So on today (9/18) I dail *611 from the phone that I applied the upgrade to then went to option 4 then said "order status".  Right away it said a text message would be sent to my phone with shipping information.  Before I could hang up they sent me the Fed Ex tracking number which said it was shipped from West Chester, PA @ 12:33a.m. on 9/18.  So I'm expecting mine maybe tomorrow or Thursday.  So I never recieved an email from Verizon, but I will be getting my phone before the release date how cool is that?

0 Likes