Crossed wires?
DocBB

Can someone I call, receive another call?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Crossed wires?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DocBB, we want to make sure you can use your phone at full capabilities. If you are referring to Call Waiting, then yes you can do so. When you are on the phone you will hear a beep in your ear. You can press send and it will turn over to the other call. This is a great feature I use frequently and is free of charge.

RobinD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Call waiting?  Put you on "hold", take another call, then come back to your call?  Yes, it can be done.

IF this isn't what you mean, can you give  more information? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DocBB, we want to make sure you can use your phone at full capabilities. If you are referring to Call Waiting, then yes you can do so. When you are on the phone you will hear a beep in your ear. You can press send and it will turn over to the other call. This is a great feature I use frequently and is free of charge.

RobinD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes