Delivery
mharpin_9506

I ordered the iPhone 6 64 GB in gold and have yet to receive a shipment conformation or a tracking number. When I check my order status on Verizon it says it will ship by 9/19 but the purchase conformation email says deliver by 9/19. Since it hasn't shipped yet does that mean I won't get it till Monday or Tuesday now?!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Delivery
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know everyone is super exited about these amazing phones. I can confirm that we have only have the same access to the order status as you do. You may not be able to see a change from Processing until it officially ships which can be throughout the day, then you'll see the tracking number. If you've received a confirmation email that your order was submitted, any additional information throughout the fulfillment process will be sent to that same email address. I regret that I am unable to offer additional details that are not already available to you.

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Delivery
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know everyone is super exited about these amazing phones. I can confirm that we have only have the same access to the order status as you do. You may not be able to see a change from Processing until it officially ships which can be throughout the day, then you'll see the tracking number. If you've received a confirmation email that your order was submitted, any additional information throughout the fulfillment process will be sent to that same email address. I regret that I am unable to offer additional details that are not already available to you.

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes