Deployed -- Phone Suspension
captainthisguy

I recently deployed and didn't think to suspend my iphone services before I left.  Now that I'm at my assigned location, i tried to deactivate my phone but it says I need to call somebody in order to do this.  Is there any other way I can have my phone suspended?  I have my orders and pretty much anything else I need but I don't exactly have a way to make the phone call to get it suspended until I get back, and I don't want to spend $90 a month on something I can't use.  Suggestions or alternative routes would be appreciated...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Deployed -- Phone Suspension
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you're already out of the country and calling isn't possible, you can fax your deployment orders to 847-706-7276 or mail them to:

Verizon Wireless

Correspondence Team

777 Big Timber Rd

Elgin, IL 60123

Make sure to include a copy of the military or blanket orders, your name (and name of account owner if it's not you), and the account number or mobile number. The service can be suspended a maximum of 39 months but be turned on when you let Verizon know.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks Tikibar for your helpful suggestions! Captainthisguy, if you still need assistance with this, I'll be happy to help you as well. Please respond to my follow request and send me your name and mobile number.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
VAsrt

I'm in the same boat as the guy above.  Anyway I can email a copy of orders to you guys?  Thanks!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Tikibar I appreciate you taking the time to help out!

@VAsrt,

No worries! I can help. Please follow me and send a direct message with your name and mobile number so I can further assist.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes