Did Verizon Cancel My Order?
stanbro99
Enthusiast - Level 1

I pre-ordered the iPhone 5 as a new customer at 12:01 on 9/14. I received an email confirmation an hour later.

I was able to check my status all weekend. This morning I log in to check the status and I get this message:

"Please check the information you have entered. Data may be missing or may have entered an invalid Pre-Order Number or Last Name."

I've redone this several times and continue to get the same message. Did Verizon cancel my order? I never received an email or a phone call stating that they did. Maybe their system is down right now?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Did Verizon Cancel My Order?
lishaana
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just saw on another thread. Make sure your last name is in all caps and try submitting the info numerous times.  I just did that and it finally accepted my info and gave me the information. At least I know my pre-order is in the system. HTH!

View solution in original post

lishaana
Enthusiast - Level 2

I got the same message and I ordered mine on the 12th.  I did get a text on my phone to confirm the order which I replied to, but it didn't make any difference in the order status.  I'm assuming it's a computer glitch, but i'll prob call and check up on it.

0 Likes
lishaana
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just saw on another thread. Make sure your last name is in all caps and try submitting the info numerous times.  I just did that and it finally accepted my info and gave me the information. At least I know my pre-order is in the system. HTH!

stanbro99
Enthusiast - Level 1

That worked! Thank you!

0 Likes
Jim95

I'm having the same problem.  I ordered on Friday morning at 4:30 am EST, and until yesterday it showed "In processing."  Now it can't find my order.  Are you using the pre-order confirmation # to look it up, or the order #?  My email has both.  Thanks

0 Likes
ckizz
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just use this link:

https://preorder.verizonwireless.com/iconic/iconic/screens/IconicSearchInit.do

Use your pre-order #, not your order #. Works like a charm.

0 Likes