Did anyone actually receive $200 when they traded in their old IPhone for the IPhone 6? I just received an electronic gift card for $36! When I called the Trade-In telephone
Joycen4

Did anyone actually receive $200 for trading in their old IPhone when they purchased the IPhone 6? I just received an electronic gift card for $36. When I called the Trade-In telephone number, I was told that my phone had extensive water damage, and that the store put the wrong information down about my phone. Interesting since when I went into my local Verizon store I was told that my phone was definitely eligible for the $200 rebate. Seems to me you are at the mercy of Verizon, they can say anything they want about the phone you send them. That's as sure way of not giving out the $200!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Did anyone actually receive $200 when they traded in their old IPhone for the IPhone 6? I just received an electronic gift card for $36! When I called the Trade-In telephone
JornZ13
Enthusiast - Level 1

Exact same situation here, same amount and everything..... I just called in and complained and they said I should get a call in about a week to ten days. If this is a scam like it feels I am definitely switching to T-Mobile..

Re: Did anyone actually receive $200 when they traded in their old IPhone for the IPhone 6? I just received an electronic gift card for $36! When I called the Trade-In telephone
Suzan79
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had that same thing happen to me, they sent me a $36 gift card after they had appraised it for $200. I was so furious because my phone was in excellent condition, so I called them back up and was very nice to them (because if your mean they don't do anything for you) I told them the situation and I don't know what they did but sure enough I received another gift card for $164 a few hours later. Call and complain, and ask to speak to a supervisor if you have to, otherwise they want to rip everyone off.

Loquat
Master - Level 1

Nice to hear that someone has had success with this program. 

0 Likes
boricua369

We traded in 3 iphones, 2 iphone 4S & a iphone 4.  We registed for the trade-in online since we had to pre-order our iPhones plus.  We received the trade-in packages about 2 weeks later.  We still didn't had our iPhones.  A couple of weeks after that we got 2 of our iPhone 6 plus.  Didn't get the 3rd iPhone plus for another few weeks.  We sent the first two iPhone 4S in within a few days.  Sent the last iPhone 4 a day after receive the 3rd iPhone 6 plus.  Received $200 for each of the iPhones.  We received funds thru electronic gift cards, staggered, as they were processed.

0 Likes