Did the carrier update with itunes and now all my recent photos and texts are gone.
amandajoy941

I connected my iphone 6 with my mac computer, and recieved a notification to do the carrier update. Now all of my recent photos and texts are gone. How do I fix it??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Did the carrier update with itunes and now all my recent photos and texts are gone.
Weth
Legend

I Never heard a carrier update do anything even close, so I am suspect something else happened.  When you plugged into iTunes, did you back up, can you restore from that backup just before the update?   Are the pictures on your computer?  

0 Likes
Re: Did the carrier update with itunes and now all my recent photos and texts are gone.
amandajoy941

No and no. I'm suspecting something else may have happened as well when I

connected to the computer, but I'm not optimistic about restoring the

photos, contacts, or messages.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

amandajoy941,

I am truly sorry to hear about the messages, contacts, and photos disappearing. Did you ever previously have your device backed up to iCloud? If you so, you can try and restore your device from your iCloud back up. http://apple.co/1PbvmMG

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes