Existing Customer - Phone Upgrades
philsfan
Enthusiast - Level 1

I would like to upgrade to new phones for 4 of the 5 lines on my current account. I have been a Verizon customer for over 20 years. Does anyone have any experience good or bad with Verizon honoring a competitor's deal on new phone prices? I would prefer not to change carriers, but if it means saving a few thousand dollars, I suppose I will have to go through the headache of changing. Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Labels (1)
Re: Existing Customer - Phone Upgrades
rempson
Contributor - Level 1

I don't believe they honor other carrier's pricing and usually that reduced pricing with other carriers are for new lines only.  I have been a customer for many years and Iphone user as well.  Every now and then, I get an offer from Verizon to get a great price on a new phone.  Last year I was offered the Iphone XR for $300 off.  You might want to contact them to see if they have any deals for you as an existing customers.  Word of advice, contact them by chat and then you can print off the entire conversation.  It will give you 'proof' if they do not honor their end of promised discounts.  I had to send to BBB before I got my discount, but at least I got my $300 off.  Good luck.  

0 Likes