Re: FedEx ship status
Courtney128
Enthusiast - Level 2

3:37 departed from fedex location in Memphis!! I'm hoping it gets to my house before 4 so that I have time to run to Verizon before work. Fingers crossed. 🙂

ajaxmonkey
Enthusiast - Level 3

See and you were doubting. What are you trying to do at the Verizon store, if you don't mind me asking?

0 Likes
ajaxmonkey
Enthusiast - Level 3

I mean.

0 Likes
Courtney128
Enthusiast - Level 2

Trading in my old iphone

Courtney

0 Likes
haglerd

you cant believe one thing that the reps say.! I was lied to and messed over multiple times by the reps when calling in! I just needed one change done but the tier 1 rep lied and get this..... he pretended to be on the phone with fedex..... I also had sales lie to me as well. I didnt get a confirmation or a verification like they said they would send.

0 Likes
TomCat03
Contributor - Level 3

Update on my order. Made the overnight trip from NJ to the FedEx sort Facility in VA arriving at 5:38am. made the trip from there to the local FedEx office (90 minutes away) in my town and arrived at 9:44am. Phone was delivered to my work at 10:30am and in my hand by 10:35. Original promise was by 4:30pm but I'm guessing that was for a residence. I expected to received it around 1pm when fedex usually arrives so very happy it came early.

Waiting until this evening to have the phone activated in my local VZW store so they can also process my trade.

Good luck everyone today. Happy iPhone 6 day!

0 Likes
ajaxmonkey
Enthusiast - Level 3

That is great. I am currently awaiting for mine to arrive.

0 Likes
Courtney128
Enthusiast - Level 2

Received mine around 11:30am plus my yorkie has had 4 puppies so far. Crazy happy exhausting day!!

Courtney