Re: For those with an Expected Ship Date 10/26 on their iPhone 5
todj

Makes sense thx.  Not really worried about the billing to much... more about the shipping.  Both Radio Shacks in my area have had stock of the iphone5.  I could already had it by now if I hadn't pre-ordered.

0 Likes
iPhoneNerd
Contributor - Level 1

really holy crap, i will cancel my order and buy from radioshack lol..please tell me you live in the Washingnton dc/virginia/maryland area lol

0 Likes
todj

KC Mo... That was on Monday of this week.

0 Likes
todj

Just got my shipping notice email.  Will be delivered by FEDEX tomorrow before 3:00PM.

0 Likes
iPhoneNerd
Contributor - Level 1

and when was your order placed?

0 Likes
Disnie
Contributor - Level 1

I had shipdate of Oct 26th.....  so  I called around to local stores today and found out our Sam's Club had three left of the black 16 gb (I ordered white) so I went and cancelled my pre order and went to Sam's walking out with one in my hand  😃  Now just waiting for my SIM card to "age"  LOL 

0 Likes
viva_christina

I pre ordered mine on the 16th of September, a 16GB white...originally was gonna ship by Oct 5th, now it's been pushed back to October 26th. I am seriously angry right now. Called Verizon Wireless, they told me to call Apple b/c it's out of their grasp, called Apple, Apple says it's not their problem if the carrier doesn't have enough iphones. 0_o

This is bullshit. For those of us who pre ordered the same weekend the preordering started, this is seriously unjust and incredibly annoying

0 Likes
22JP22
Enthusiast - Level 2

Sounds like something may be wrong with your order. My date has always been 10/12 and still hasnt changed. I ordered the same iphone as you on 9/20

0 Likes
viva_christina

this is a joke right? If something was wrong with my order why the fuck wouldn't they say so in an email or something

0 Likes
22JP22
Enthusiast - Level 2

No joke. I would try calling verizon again. Your order should not just get pushed back for no reason. Might have something to do with your CC.

0 Likes