Foreign SIMs in iPhone 7?
SJF2017

May I put a foreign carrier's SIM in an iPhone 7 purchased at Best Buy for Verizon network use so have less expensive alternatives for service during foreign travel?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Foreign SIMs in iPhone 7?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question, SJF2017. This is possible, however, we cannot guarantee that the device will work on the foreign carriers network. Have you looked into our travel options: http://spr.ly/65848w6AA .

MahrizaM _VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: Foreign SIMs in iPhone 7?
SJF2017

If you are able to explain further, I would like to know why you (MahrizaM _VZW) think the phone may not work with a foreign carrier's SIM.  (Note:  Previously, in 2015, my iPhone 5S worked with a Vodaphone (Italy) SIM.)  I understand you cannot guarantee it, but I'd like to know if there is a technical reason you think it might not work.  Thanks for any further information you are able to provide. 

0 Likes