Got done with a phone call - put my phone down, and now doesn't turn on - no screen - have no idea if the phone is on or off - held down the on / off button - nothing??? What is going on????
villacross

Got done with a phone call, put my phone down, and now it won't turn on - no screen - don't know if the phone is on or not - held on / off button for a few seconds - nothing - need help - what is going on???? Can someone call me to see if my phone will ring????

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Got done with a phone call - put my phone down, and now doesn't turn on - no screen - have no idea if the phone is on or off - held down the on / off button - nothing??? What is going on????
Weth
Legend

Hold down home button (center button of screen) and sleep/wake (the one you are calling on off) together for 10 seconds then let go.

0 Likes
Re: Got done with a phone call - put my phone down, and now doesn't turn on - no screen - have no idea if the phone is on or off - held down the on / off button - nothing??? What is going on????
villacross

Thank you very much Weth - it worked bring me back on - why did this happen - or anyone's guess???? Again thank you.....

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

It crashed, like any computer can.   What I showed you forced a reboot. 

0 Likes
villacross

What you showed me was a life saver.... Thank you.....

0 Likes