Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Got done with a phone call - put my phone down, and now doesn't turn on - no screen - have no idea if the phone is on or off - held down the on / off button - nothing??? What is going on????
villacross

Got done with a phone call, put my phone down, and now it won't turn on - no screen - don't know if the phone is on or not - held on / off button for a few seconds - nothing - need help - what is going on???? Can someone call me to see if my phone will ring????

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Got done with a phone call - put my phone down, and now doesn't turn on - no screen - have no idea if the phone is on or off - held down the on / off button - nothing??? What is going on????
Weth
Legend

Hold down home button (center button of screen) and sleep/wake (the one you are calling on off) together for 10 seconds then let go.

0 Likes
Re: Got done with a phone call - put my phone down, and now doesn't turn on - no screen - have no idea if the phone is on or off - held down the on / off button - nothing??? What is going on????
villacross

Thank you very much Weth - it worked bring me back on - why did this happen - or anyone's guess???? Again thank you.....

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

It crashed, like any computer can.   What I showed you forced a reboot. 

0 Likes
villacross

What you showed me was a life saver.... Thank you.....

0 Likes