Has anyone had only problem wifi on the iPhone 5
Aragon

Im waiting for my iPhone I preordered online and I heard people have being having trouble with being connected to wifi and it's being using cellular data

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Has anyone had only problem wifi on the iPhone 5
hbalz

New iphone 5 out of the box last night. Wifi will not connect. In on settings screen when I try to connect to known working wifi, the little wheel just spins round and round, never recognizing the wifi. I read some online posts at other forums saying this was a hardware problem. Very frustrating to be an apple fan in a post-Steve Jobs world. If you find the solution, please post.

0 Likes
Arimaguy

My wife and I got our new iPhone 5s on Thursday and have not had any of the problems I read about in various places.

No outrageous data usage, no problem connecting to Bluetooth radio in my truck,

and no problem connecting to our home WIFI (WPA-PSK).

So far so good. I even ported over our old numbers from T-mobile last night without a hitch.

Alan

0 Likes
shell62
Enthusiast - Level 2

Try resetting your home wi-fi router. I had this problem before and all I had to do was unplug the router for a minute or two and then pushed the reset button on the router. That fixed the problem and I've no problem since....hope this fixes your problem!!!Smiley Happy

0 Likes