Re: Has anyone received a promo code to trade in old iPhone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am certain we can solve this mystery. I just need to look over your account to get all of the clues. I have sent you a private message here in our forums. http://spr.ly/6589BPZQL

Once you reply to that we can get started.
BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
dgindin

I would also like a promo code to trade in my iPhone 5s for an iPhone 6s Plus. Thank you!

0 Likes
azcoyotedog

Hello, Saw your response and wanted to ask this question... will I still receive a trade in code even if I didn't fill out the trade in questions when pre-ordering my new iPhone 7plus? I honestly don't remember if I answered the questions at that time? Also, when I was logged into my Verizon account and looked up "how to trade in your old phone", it says existing customers will get an account credit. Does this mean we won't get the Visa Gift Card option? azcoyotedog

0 Likes
stever_vzw
Verizon Employee

azcoyoredog, I assure you that we want to see you get any promotion fulfilled and I'd be happy to assist. Let's go over a few details to get thing heading in the right direction.

Has the new phone been activated as of yet? Jut for clarification, have you had the opportunity to search for a confirmation email related to the trade in? If any trade ion request was made at the time you placed the order, we would have provided a communication. You also have the option to reach out to our trade in team (800 416 8894) for additional details.

SteveR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes