Re: Has anyone with a 9/21 deliver date NOT gotten a shipment email?
bomani1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I woke up and ordered mine at 6am on the 14th and my wife ordered hers at 6:45am. She got her email from Fedex this morning at 7am. I have not been so lucky. Nothing. again I ordered 45min before her, and her phone will be here around 3pm friday.

0 Likes
kakiyama
Enthusiast - Level 2

Strange. I mean, I'm sure they're all arriving when promised I was just curious why some people got emails/bank charges and others didn't

0 Likes
bomani1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I know this is the same story over and over and over, but this is crazy.

0 Likes
anthonyb861
Contributor - Level 2

Just got my shipping info. They should have everyone's tracking number by tonight hopefully or tomorrow morning. As that's when they are shipping. Hope you guys get your tracking numbers!

0 Likes
jplev

Did everyone on this post order through VZW as opposed to through Apple?

0 Likes
Motomotosannn

I am below order Location (in Southern California) and I haven't received nothing, except for my very first Pre-Order email that was time stamped 9/14/12 12:06AM. Not sure why hardly anyone from the West Coast has not got the further notice of shipping status but tons of  East Coast folks received them...

Order Location: W779001
0 Likes
kakiyama
Enthusiast - Level 2

The strange part about this is that they are shipping from TN, so you'd think the west coast would get shipped first

0 Likes
kakiyama
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon

0 Likes
anthonyb861
Contributor - Level 2

Motomotosann I'm also in so Cal and have got my tracking information as of this after noon. Looks like they r beginning with west coast? You should get yours today

0 Likes
garrett2601
Enthusiast - Level 2

i ordered at 8am pst in a verizon  store and since the initial email i have boot heard anything and nothing has changed ... estimated 21s t  delivery

0 Likes