Haven't received a bill in over 8 months
runes

I've written numerous emails, spoken to an "executive" in NJ who promised me I would get a bill at least 3 weeks ago. Didn't get it. He will not respond to my calls back to him. Have been promised multiple times by various reps and have yet to see either a bill through the USPS, an email notice or just an online bill sent to my email address. Have notified the BBB and Attorney General's office but no response anywhere.

Any suggestions? Has this happened to you? Does this mean I get free service from Verizon?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Haven't received a bill in over 8 months
Not applicable

No it means when you finally get that invoice, you will be paying a LOAD of money.

This is a first I have read about for this length of time.

I am surprised Financial Security has not turned off your device.

Maybe it is being paid by someone else, or maybe to your bank or credit card.  Shudder the thought.

0 Likes
Not applicable

0 Likes
runes

Of course I go into my account online and get my bills. But why should I have to do that? What if I didn't have access to a computer? Why is Verizon unable to send me a notice via email or send me a bill?

0 Likes
Not applicable

did you check to make sure the adress they have on file is correct?

are you in one of those weird locations that does not show up on the grid and you need a po box?

you can check to make sure you are enrolled in paper statements on my verizon

0 Likes
Not applicable

Maybe you should check on My Verizon for the stopping of Paperless Billing.

http://support.verizonwireless.com/faqs/Account%20Management/faq_my_account_online.html

its towards the bottom of the page

0 Likes