Enguyen173

Ok so I signed up for the family control plan which works when it is set but since my daughter has an iPhone she can still text via  imessage and WiFi she can still text and be online. Can I suspend her phone every night from a certain time and not be charged.

I want to completely disable her phone from 10 to 6 in the morning.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Help
prometheuz
Contributor - Level 1

Hmmm I believe family base is their best bet. But yup your daughter can circumvent that block by connecting to a wifi network. Give her an android, you'll have full access to her phone and you can completely lockdown the device on your preferred date & time. Or search the web for a good parental control software for iOS devices. I'm sure there will be one that can cater for your needs Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Help
prometheuz
Contributor - Level 1

Hmmm I believe family base is their best bet. But yup your daughter can circumvent that block by connecting to a wifi network. Give her an android, you'll have full access to her phone and you can completely lockdown the device on your preferred date & time. Or search the web for a good parental control software for iOS devices. I'm sure there will be one that can cater for your needs Smiley Happy

0 Likes