Holidayswitch promotion rebate denial
Bennkatngncnd
Enthusiast - Level 1

We purchased 3 phones on 12/24/2019 on Randolph AFB. Two of the phones fell under the Holidayswitch promotion of 200 dollar mastercards for iPhone 11 going on during that time.  The salesman stated that all we had to do was send in for the rebate which we did within the week. Today I got a denial because the phones were purchased at a non participating store. We were former Verizon customers that switched years ago to Tmobile because of pricing. We decided to come back to Verizon and give them another chance for the coverage and military perks. it's disappointing that a military installation is not participating store and we weren't informed. I thought Verizon was all about backing the military and Veterans. Is there a solution to this?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Holidayswitch promotion rebate denial
lac302
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm in the same boat. I've been denied 3x. Spent countless hours being bounced back between verizon wireless and the rebate center.  I get a different reason for denial each time.  Met all of the requirements listed below. For some reason the submission states that this needed to occur between 12/2/19 and 12/25/19 even though my original receipt for the phone purchase says by 2/12/20. Either way I submitted prior to 12/25. Port in took longer than expected but I was continually told that that wasn't a problem.

Eligibility Requirements:

• Select 4G/5G Smartphones (minimum retail price of $550)
  • New Line Required
  • Port In Required
  • Unlimited Plan Required
  • Consumer Accounts only
0 Likes
Re: Holidayswitch promotion rebate denial
lac302
Enthusiast - Level 2

Please let me know if you've found a resolution to this.  Tired of wasting my time and getting the run around.

0 Likes