Home phone needs upgrade but thinking of just adding new line for $1k promo But is it?
AzCryptoGuy
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am thinking of just ditching the home phone and adding a new line to my Verizon account. It seems they have a promo of $800 credit with a trade in and new line and another $200 E-gift card for a port in to Verizon for a Iphone 14 pro. Total $1k and yes I know these promos are totally shady as I experienced this with Tmobile credits and how they added them. I am wondering if that $200 E-Gift Card can be added to the Iphone 14 pro balance to bring down the payments or have zero payments as the $800 credits are being applied? 

Anyone done the $1k promo for the Iphone 14 pro?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Home phone needs upgrade but thinking of just adding new line for $1k promo But is it?
AzCryptoGuy
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just called into Verizon who try to see what my CVS Healthcare discount would be with Verizon on a $90 plan. 1st was told nothing and than $10? I dont know if this true

Next I asked about the $1k promo being applied for the Iphone14pro $800 for a trade in and new line

and $200 Ecard for a porting a phone over

Says the full $800 credit would be applied towards the Iphone14 pro if I meet teh qualifactions

Says if I use the $200 ecard towards Iphone14 pro, balance that would void the $800 credit?

Makes zero sense, but whatever I am porting over to Tmobile and closing my Verizon account. I am done

0 Likes