Horrible customer service
RDHaynes
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered all of my 2019 bill statements, waited 4 weeks, called 3x and still haven’t received them. I just called your customer service number and was automatically hung up on by your recording. With all of our technology today, why is it impossible to get the bills emailed to the email address you have on file? This is absolutely ridiculous, 

Labels (1)
Re: Horrible customer service
Sachmoe3
Enthusiast - Level 1

All of their customer service has gotten bad. They don't even help you set up a new phone that you but there in the store. Say outside for a hour and a half trying to do it before my hour drive home. Because the Verizon retail store sent me to the real Verizon . Then never told me that they moved. There I was no phone ,a hour away from home. Then find it and had to deal with them  just handing over the phone. I. Then had more issues last week not getting into those but I am for sure movingu business to another company once I get close paying off out phones.

Doggo
Contributor - Level 3

@Sachmoe3 wrote:

All of their customer service has gotten bad. They don't even help you set up a new phone that you but there in the store. Say outside for a hour and a half trying to do it before my hour drive home. Because the Verizon retail store sent me to the real Verizon . Then never told me that they moved. There I was no phone ,a hour away from home. Then find it and had to deal with them  just handing over the phone. I. Then had more issues last week not getting into those but I am for sure movingu business to another company once I get close paying off out phones.

Stores aren't customer service. Stores are sales. 

Last phone I bought was an unlocked model from Amazon. Swapped my old sim and it activated in around 2ish minutes. No reason for stranger to set up a phone for you.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congratulations on your new phone! We will be happy to help with your activation. By any chance do you still need help setting it up? If so, what exactly did you need to set up on it?~David

0 Likes