How Can I Find My App Store On My New Device?
Hannahlkirk98

I recently transferred my plan to pre paid and now my App Store on my iPhone has disappeared. I cannot find or access it online. Can someone help me? Fhd

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I recently transferred my plan to pre paid and now my App Store on my iPhone has disappeared. I cannot find or access it online. Can someone help me?
Weth
Legend

Did you put restrictions accidentally on your phone?

Look at Settings - General - Restrictions. If you have the Installing Apps setting turned off, you won't see the app store.

If that doesn't work, you may need to restore the phone from backup.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I recently transferred my plan to pre paid and now my App Store on my iPhone has disappeared. I cannot find or access it online. Can someone help me?
Weth
Legend

App store would not be affected by switching to prepaid. I suspect this is just coincidental. To restore Apple's base apps if any are missing do this:

Go to Settings - General - Reset - Reset Home Screen Layout

That brings back any Apple icons that are missing.

0 Likes
Hannahlkirk98

Unfortunately, I did this and I am still without the App Store.

Hannah Kirk

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Did you put restrictions accidentally on your phone?

Look at Settings - General - Restrictions. If you have the Installing Apps setting turned off, you won't see the app store.

If that doesn't work, you may need to restore the phone from backup.

0 Likes
Hannahlkirk98

That was it! You're the best!!!!! Thanks so much!!

0 Likes