How Can I Find The Safari Icon On My iPhone 5c?
SJWPAM

My grandson dragged the safari icon down the phone and the icon is no longer on the screen. I went to settings>general>reset>reset screen layout, Everything came back except the safari icon. What can I do to resolve this problem?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Apple 5c
jenniferh_vzw
Verizon Employee

That’s a pretty important application, SJWPAM. I’m sure we’ll find a way to get it back. Weth actually had an excellent suggestion to double check any of the folders to see if the icon may have just been relocated. Arrange the apps on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support  The Safari application can’t be deleted like a normal application so it's definitely on the phone still. Also, please navigate to Settings>General> scroll down to Restrictions> and if you have Restrictions on, make sure to turn on Safari to allow the app.

Thank you

JenniferH_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Is it in a folder? 

If you drag down from top and type safari in search is it found?  If so you can run it from there and it tells you it is on the phone. 

0 Likes
jenniferh_vzw
Verizon Employee

That’s a pretty important application, SJWPAM. I’m sure we’ll find a way to get it back. Weth actually had an excellent suggestion to double check any of the folders to see if the icon may have just been relocated. Arrange the apps on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support  The Safari application can’t be deleted like a normal application so it's definitely on the phone still. Also, please navigate to Settings>General> scroll down to Restrictions> and if you have Restrictions on, make sure to turn on Safari to allow the app.

Thank you

JenniferH_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes